- For $90,000 you can buy 7 baseball cards signed by Mickey Mantle.
- For $65,000 you can buy an engraved skull pen.
- For $38,000 you can buy Neil Armstrong’s Barber’s scissors.
- For $33,000 you can buy a deformed “Mystic” can of coke.
- For $5,000 you can get liposuction.
- For $3,600 you can spend $100/month over the course of 3 years with a fancy gym membership.
- For $2,145 you can buy that Balenciaga bag that looks exactly like a plastic blue IKEA shopping bag.
- For approximately $750/hour you can get CoolSculpting.
- For $450 you can buy a gold pill that makes you poop out gold.
OR you can pay less than all of these things for a SculpSure treatment. Try it out today at the spa that everyone in Manhattan is talking about – Petals Laser Lounge. Book online or call today 212-363-5555.